Friday, December 16, 2011

Design Fair in Spokane

Attending the Design fair in Spokane ended up being a great opportunity to meet a lot of people in the design field and also learn how to be involved and learn about all the different products that were available. It also gave me the opportunity to sign up to be a student member of the International Interior Design Association. I received a lot of brochures and catalogs that show the products and how to contact people if I had further questions about their products. Some of the businesses I got to learn about were Meyer Wells, Design Nine group, Formica, The Masonry Center, Trikes, Pulp studio, T & A supply Company, Wieland, Kimball Office, Forbo, Roppe, LG Hausys, and a couple more. All of the people I talked to were extremely nice and excited about future designers. I'm glad I took this opportunity to learn about all these products, and have the opportunity to learn more. This photo on the right is an example of what is created by Pulp Studio and their glass imaging of SentryGlass Expressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment