Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Resume

Designing a Resume using InDesign was a fun way to use creativity and make it personal. Because I have only worked for my parents, I had never made an actual resume, and I learned that it's not as hard as I thought it was going to be. The hardest part for me was probably figuring out how to explain my objective in the right words, since they should be powerful. After finishing  this assignment, I realized I would not use as many colors throughout the resume, as it might be too much, but I had fun doing it. Creating this in InDesign increases my skill level using it. I understand the techniques and some short cuts a bit more and am relatively familiar with it. I am glad that I can use this information for future jobs i'm trying to get. Since I'm lacking some work experience, I hope that'll change.

No comments:

Post a Comment